Cannot connect to database

Hi again.

I kept working and I had the following problem: I had already designed a workchain and I wast trying to submit it. I was trying it via a jupyter notebook in Visual Studio Code. The problem I had was that despite having added the folder with the workchains I used to the python path, I kept getting the error that modules could not be loaded. I obtained the same error after trying adding the folder to the python path temporarily using sys. …

After checking several things, I did not arrive to any conclusion. but I thought that something might be off with my miniconda environment and how it was interacting with the pythonpath.

In the end, I decided to delete all my miniconda environmentes and then, install aiida again.

The problem I am facing now during the installation is with rabbitmq. After following the steps that worked the last time (including changing the port number), I get a different error:

✘ rabbitmq: Unable to connect to rabbitmq with URL: amqp://guest:guest@127.0.0.1:5672?heartbeat=600
Error: ConnectionResetError: [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer

Any idea about how to solve this problem? I would also like to know what might be causing it. After having so many weird difficulties with not only aiida but also with the things I said about the python path, I am starting to think that IT department did something weird when setting up my workstation. I have worked with aiida in two other workstations and I never had the issues I am having with this one.

Thanks a lot in advance

Jaime